Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04586 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,303 (Mex$ 28,410) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,085 (37 minutes ago)