Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,081 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,728 ($3,186) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (44 minutes ago)