Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 445 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.902 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,326 ($3,687) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Bilbao costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)