Cost of living in Salalah, Oman vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.295 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 48% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,836 (﷼ 1,671) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 9,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)