Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02672 EUR / THB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 41% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,602 (59,956 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)