Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.867 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 64% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,439 ($5,122) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)