Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.125 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 30% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,239 (£2,880) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)