Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2020.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 22% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,810 in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 100 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Edinburgh costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)