Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan vs Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00777 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,026 (¥389,280) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (34 minutes ago)