Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.617 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is about the same as in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,296 (3,721 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)