Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.634 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is about the same as in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,431 (3,831 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)