Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23168 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 44% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,338 (5,777 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faro costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)