Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22704 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 42% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,496 (6,590 zł) in Rzeszów.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨71 (about 2 hours ago)