Cost of living in Rudnyy, Kazakhstan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00252 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rudnyy (Kazakhstan) is 65% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €838 (332,038 KZT) in Rudnyy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)