Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 625 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,680 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (32 minutes ago)