Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 700 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,704 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)