Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 576 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,926 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$72,900,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 42 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$50 (about 1 hour ago)