Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,919 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23429 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,079 (R$ 8,875) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (about 2 hours ago)