Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00253 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 53% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,133 (447,986 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)