Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21565 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,769 (R$ 8,201) in Ribeirão Preto.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Bilbao costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)