Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,258 ($3,521) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rosario costs ARS $58 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Accra costs GH₵15 (about 1 hour ago)