Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 10% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,440 in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)