Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13407 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is about the same as in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,587 (kr19,297) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)