Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23809 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 7% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,771 (11,640 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)