Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23492 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 7% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,780 (11,835 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)