Cost of living in Rajkot, India vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01130 EUR / INR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 60% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,069 (₨94,612) in Rajkot.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Azua de Compostela costs RD$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 107 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $14 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs €0.60 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 7 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 7,000 kr (about 7 hours ago)