Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09218 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 35% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,696 (18,399 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)