Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11012 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 38% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,429 (Q12,974) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)