Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05935 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 27% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,676 (R 28,238) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)