Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.665 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 6% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,449 (C$3,680) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (33 minutes ago)