Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,403 (﷼ 76,900,001) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 60 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)