Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12501 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 40% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,627 (元13,015) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (30 minutes ago)