Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13049 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 34% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,791 (13,725元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$72,900,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 42 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$50 (about 1 hour ago)