Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,280 (﷼ 70,153,417) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)