Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00095 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,422 (3,596,933 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (29 minutes ago)