Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00095 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,489 (3,660,108 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)