Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 76% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €582 (Bs 164,279,963) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)