Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01408 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 88% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €5,083 (361,071 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)