Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02418 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 20% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,913 ($U79,109) in Punta del Este.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reynosa costs Mex$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Amman costs Dinar 254 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 75 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Agra costs ₨555 (about 1 hour ago)