Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13532 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 31% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,723 (12,734 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)