Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26085 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 52% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,149 (S/. 4,406) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)