Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 32% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,631 in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)