Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04563 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,409 (Mex$ 30,875) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)