Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12507 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 31% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,791 ($b14,321) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)