Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12962 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,687 (20,732 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)