Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26113 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 31% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,010 (11,527 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 3 hours ago)