Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26767 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 30% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,686 (6,297 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)