Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23942 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 20% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,877 (12,017 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bangalore costs ₨90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)