Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01118 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 24% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,750 (156,614 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (24 minutes ago)