Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01300 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 13% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,187 (168,175 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faro costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)