Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01234 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 17% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,917 (155,284 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)