Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.876 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 7% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,787 ($3,183) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)