Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 37% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,141 (2,061,355 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)