Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31439 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 22% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,059 (EC$9,729) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)