Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31737 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 36% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,543 (EC$11,165) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)