Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 45% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,370 (2,681 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)