Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23098 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 26% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,933 (8,370 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)