Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23322 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,792 (7,685 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 120 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)