Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09692 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is about the same as in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,347 (24,217 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)