Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02635 EUR / THB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,056 (78,027 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (39 minutes ago)