Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00709 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 50% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,306 (₨184,298) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)