Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00725 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 49% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,183 (₨163,107) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nellore costs ₨80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rome costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)