Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00650 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 53% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,261 (₨193,880) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 11,490 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)