Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00627 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 54% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,244 (₨198,435) in Peshawar.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)