Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 7% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,221 in Perpignan.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)