Cost of living in Perm, Russia vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01408 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,246 (руб 88,523) in Perm.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Arequipa costs S/. 3.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)