Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22574 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,429 (R$ 6,330) in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)