Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00239 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,747 (731,897 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Harare costs $2.19 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bogotá costs COL$180,663 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.080 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)